I’ve always loved the peanut butter cookies with a big chocolate chip in the middle. Now, with medicated chocolate, you can recreate the traditional recipe with a little extra fun.
These cookies are delicious, and so easy to make! On top of that, they’re a great dessert to bring to a housewarming party or potluck (as long as everyone is aware they’re medicated). With this recipe, you’ll end up with the perfect sweet treat, and a 5mg dose of cannabis per cookie.
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup milk (can use plant milk)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flower
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 PV Dark Chocolate (broken into squares)
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking amt.
- In a large bowl, add the peanut butter, plant milk, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Slowly stir in the flour and baking soda. If it’s too difficult to stir with a mixing spoon, use your hands to make sure it’s fully combined.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized balls and roll them in your hand. Spread them evenly apart on a baking sheet, 12 per sheet is recommended. Take a fork and press down, creating criss-cross markings on each one.
- Add a square of chocolate to each one.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on if you want them chewy or crispy.
- Let cool for a few minutes on a cooling rack and enjoy!